The modules come in versions for screw-in or snap-in assembly. For the internal wiring the system features quick connect or solder terminals.
Available current ratings range from 2.5amps to 20 amps
- IEC appliance inlet/outlet
- Switching including bowden cable actuation
- Circuit breakers
- Voltage selector
- EMC filter
The advantage of PEM over individual components include;
- Compact design
- Only one product with electrically linked individual components
- efficient assembly
- Alternative design options with similar dimensions
- Protected, assembled and already tested/approved power supply components
With V-Lock, the power connector is equipped with a pin that interlocks with a special notch in the inlet on the power cord and thus reliably prevents the cord from being pulled out unintentionally. The advantage of this scheme is that no clamping system specific to a unit’s power inlet or retaining bracket must be adapted and attached.